Google AdWords is allowing some of its established clients view and actually use it new interface, which is in the beta stage. This new approach is designed to 'make campaign management faster, clearer, and more intuitive' in their words. And I must say, that while I am still getting used to it, the new interface is also prettier in a way.
Here are some other notable differences:
1. Custom Graphs on every management page
2. Single tab editing for keywords
3. Bid Editing all on the keyword tab, no longer needing a separate page
4. New Reports- search query and URL reports
5. Specific Content Management tab- for better assessment and custom bidding
It is always good to see the big search engines attempting change and progression when so much of the time complacency and ignorance are the big criticisms of a company that knows it is the biggest dog in the yard.